Le Vignoble du Rêveur Artisan MagnumTabula Rasa
Stonefruit, citrus, and floral notes. Extremely elegant and structured. Magnum (1.5 Liters)
- Varieties: 60% Pinot Gris, 40% Gewurztraminer
- Vine Age: 40 years old on average
- Terroir: Quartenary soils in Bennwihr, 40 hL per ha
- Viticulture: Organic and Biodynamic (certified)
- Vinification: Semi-carbonic maceration of each variety separately in stainless steel tanks, gentle pressing, indigenous yeast fermentation. Each variety is aged separately for 12 months in stainless steel tanks, blended, no added sulfur, unfiltered.
Le vignoble du Rêveur (The Dreamer’s Vineyard) is a young winery of 7 ha, located at Bennwihr in Alsace on a soil of quaterny alluvions. Mathieu Deiss assisted by Emmanuelle Milan created in 2013 this estate with the ambition to make wines in respect of nature.